Tuesday, July 14, 2009

new post. random


I'm going to collapse !!My health ! - I sleep for only around 5 hours everyday and sometimes 4 hours and my vocal cord has damaged since i screamed and shouted from last year- it was because of Vitas. >< ,all the high notes i was able to hit but now can't !! I hope i can stop screaming in school and also when hanging out with friends. I ll protect my vocal cord start from now. Its freaking boring these few days in school and also home, Chopin's ballade is really freaking me out and im bored by the Bach's prelude and fugue.. Dizzy !!.. i have to pay more effort to practice the music. I'm leaving from 16th and will be back at 23th, i'm afraid i will get any punishment as i ll be absent to school for one whole week. =.=. Trials and SPM(sekarang punya masalah) are coming soon, i ll prepare to cope with the wars!

Well, my forever star = Mariah carey !! she s an amazing singer ! oustanding and fantastic.
listen to her songs ! every songs are nice and well recommended.

and Happy birthday to Joanne Liaw Li Wan, my friend since the age of 6?? haaha in kindergarden? ..

recent post. 0051 a.m. 15th of july 2009.

1 comments:

❤Kwang Ling❤ said...

yea, babe. go for it!