Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Last day of chinese new year and the day after it

Went to join the atmopshere of last day of chinese new year with only LIWAN !
We have faith to walk finish ! from 1st station to the last one.
Saw many decorative food , stuffs , friends and things.
Its tiring on the walk from 2nd station to 3rd station , we followed behind the liondance . Steped on losen mud and my shoes got dirty.
On the way to 3rd station, i saw really nice fireworks.really fatigue when we reached 3rd station, found Gary they guys and saw a lot of friends. Sindee had fallen down and got her leg injured, pity XD.
saw Yanny in 4nd station . Went back home at 1AM with Felicia.

Finally i found my calculator today. As what i promise myself i ll post this up on my blog. The RICKY had put my calculator and left it on the tuition class room. thank you so much as i spent my time(S) on finding my calculator and asked my mum brought me back to school just to find the calculator !. Addmathe homework not yet done is also because of you @@!!!

1 comments:

❤Kwang Ling❤ said...

lol... ==pity u la... XD
bad ricky... notti notti