Friday, March 6, 2009

a baddddddddddddddddd day


6/3/2009.
we had finished our last paper which is sivik this morning.
from 8.40 - 9.40 am
after the examination . ! they intended to escape then go to financial park. the loitering park. and im struggling to think want to escape or not. ah ah. when i entered the school this morning, i was on my way to my class, i passed few classes and one of the classes' door pasted with a poster entitled ( ponteng, menyesal lah ).. lol. as what they planned to escape yesterday , then i got a little bit scare scare.. lol...
my group of escaping friends, they checked the back gate of the school, its locked, so they wanted to escape through the front gate, soo brave aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ( im timid XD)
while i wanted to take out my bag,( a little struggling still) but vivian helped me,she brought my bag out and because of her words and 'help' , she pushed me into the trouble. when my friends , ahtai,fuhting,madeline,kaixin,gary,samuel ++ were leaving the sch just for a few steps. i was behind them , i got caught by a teacher. lol... then he asked me go back class. while they escaped successfully. lol........ -.- sad sad sad.. first time do bad behavior then got caught, really ''shi bai''..

after sch, i went back home to bath+++ , went to fp.
met my playing truant friends -.-. they dont even know i was caught , they thought i didnt want to escape. lol..after that we went to medan to eat ice while kaixin had gone to millimewah... pictures













0 comments: