Monday, March 30, 2009

a crazy day. le jour de fou dans le lycee.


I have been a crazy day in school this morning.
i dont know why i have been so crazy always.
i mean always in everywhere.. maybe i dont buy public humiliation. i do what i like, i sing in the street, shout in the mall, running.. lol.. a few recalls now remind me of a stupid idiot, that is me. lol.
i tried to control my foolish attitude but i can't.. sometimes it s just right at the moment, right at the time.
and i start to play, shout and hmmm. some vulgar actions and jokes.
act like menacing my friends, with my exotic eyes. ? lol.
playing taichi in class.. sing and disturb my friends.
keep talking and being sarcastic to the teachers and my friends.
maybe i am insane or what. lol .
to all my friends, dont mind when im in that high status.
play with me ..
i can amuse my friends??? they laugh when i talk joke.
maybe i m a good enough for theater. lol . xD LMFAO.
ah, anyway. god bless me. thank for everything.

PS: i will only transform into that status with my friends in the same age and cousins only.
but maybe one day i ll do that to everyone. lol..

0 comments: