Monday, September 22, 2008

21/9 Back from KK 22/9 >>alalalaal.

I went back from kk at 21/9
there are some photos that i will upload later.
we went back labuan by ferry. when we reached the wharf we went to KFC to have our lunch.
after that i went back home and take a rest and went to church at 1430 for singing practice.
the choirperformance is to be performed during fungyu's wedding ceremony. we will do our best!!
my mum ,sis and i went to dinner at night.

22/9
saw my timetable for monday.
chemistry teacher went to kk
sej teacher is not coming to sch.
fews boring lessons.
so i intended not to go to sch
on the evening, mum , sis and i went to take our blood report.
and went to consult doctor ong with the report.
doctor say i ahve to inject 3 syringe for something i lacked.
lol.. i thought injection is for another day.. then the doctor say now.
.... at first, he injected my sister, and my turn then my mum.
theres second injection for next month....

0 comments: