Monday, September 8, 2008

In School (9/9/2008)

Finally i update my blogspot again.Yes. Once in a donkey year!! Kinda lazy to type
and I ve deleted all my past blogs.
Today had happened a funny incident in school.
it was about my biology teacher,[`~*~`ms.LAILATI`~*~`]
asked us,(when im doing my grade4 theory behind there in bio lab) stupid students to answer her stupid fucking question which was from a stupid teacher.As what i know, commensalism for me. is BUTTERFLY,Dragon and Dinosour.okay.. maybe i have some Dyslexia or even ears and eyes problem. i dont know who and what were you asking. you were looking at other people to ask question and call madeline and me to answer.LMFAO.After that, she called almost all chinese students to stand up. some of us answered, but she acted like a DEAF.Im so sick at ur teaching,stupid teacher.. as what you did said.[Teacher gives a question to students]x(stupid).And remember always thanks to your allah because he had given you such awesome teeths. and always be delighted .. heh.. Your are always in my song. and neva never had gone away.
we got a lot of funs from her! Terima Kasih,Thank you,Merci beaucoup,Danke,Gracias,ありがとう,謝謝您.
Ah. and before that. during our school recess, we intended to go to Chiwen to buy foods , but the school security guards had stopped us to go in the school.. and our mathematic teacher today seem unusual.she didnt scold or even mock us. just being a ordinary teacher to teach students.
its all for today..


P.S.[God Bless Everyone].

0 comments: