Tuesday, September 30, 2008

/holidays.

A boring holiday.
hate my sister.
this few days i think i ll be busied at my piano practice and church choir practice..
choir practice for fungyu's weddding ceremony.
feel boring everyday of holiday.
nothing do.
dont feel like studying, even thinking of those study stuff.
hate history,mathematics and those stupid science subject abruptly.
everyday is trying to sleep , eat , go toilet as a daily routine works.
looking forward to visit those malay's house for hari raya festival celebration.
as lucky as i have malay cousins as well my cousins and i are going to their house . of course the first thing i will do is to eat their foods .
argh.. miss my friends in oversea.
trying to keep fit. On diet. TRYING. but never success. the 100th attempt of trying not to eat much when the day i thought of it. but failed. suck.
temptation of nice foods are suck
getting heavy and heavier.
now i got seirous double chin. i feel .. argh. helpless. but.. what can i do???
where shld i go and what shld i do during this one week holiday.
even thought i dont feel like going to sch too during sch reopen day.
i felt suck.. my hands cant play properly on my piano playing, everytime try to practice, its start to sweat. it s really an obstacles in my piano practicing..
i realy hope that i can get good result in my piano examination which is in early of Novmeber.
but after hariraya there is a second semester examination .. suck. i hate biology, chemistry, every subjects.. i hate them i hate study why shld we study.. ah..... my life. had totally ruin by myself. by my hands.

0 comments: