Wednesday, September 10, 2008

9/9/2008 Sick

Okay > An unventful day.
Yesterday 2AM . I awake et the first thing comes to me is just an uncomfortable feels like vomiting , migraine and felt hot I neglected it and continue my sleeps as well. but cant get into sleep > headache. Then i lay on my bed until around 4 am.. felt fatigue and finally i slept. Morning, i told my mother i am having fever and be absent to school.
on the evening 4PM, i went to piano lesson. and finally i ve done my grade 4 theory.
now im furthering grade 5 theory.. when i opened the first page of the book,what i saw is just Tenor clef. another clef again.. dizzy. faint...i went back home at 7pm
..My piano examination is in 7 weeks. i have to pay more effort.. Scales and exercise not yet started practice, exam pieces play like shit, aural no hopes, sight reading thank you. >< lala. May god heals and bless me.
Ate kfc.
> online > toilet > Sleep.
Go0od night.

0 comments: